- Update: Zach Aston-Reese symptoms two calendar year deal with Penguins, worth $1 million each year PensBurgh
- PITTSBURGH PENGUINS: Pittsburgh Penguins re-indication forward Zach Aston-Reese to new deal WPXI Pittsburgh
- Aston-Reese Talks Offer, and a Altering Penguins Type (PHN+) Pittsburgh Hockey Now
- Penguins indication Zach Aston-Reese to 2-calendar year deal, avoiding arbitration Tribune-Review
- Aston-Reese deal signing transcript NHL.com
- View comprehensive protection on Google Information
Update: Zach Aston-Reese signs two year contract with Penguins, worth $1 million annually – PensBurgh
More in Pittsburgh Penguins
CBA Assistance: 3 Reasons Flat Cap Can help Penguins, Could Open Window Pittsburgh Hockey Now...
Why we loathe the Pittsburgh Penguins Broad Avenue Hockey The Washington Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins...
Dan’s Daily Links: Section 4 Activity Periods, Can Canadiens Defeat Penguins? Pittsburgh Hockey Now Wednesday...
Four large Penguins queries I am pondering for the restart PensBurgh Roster Limitations and Bubble...